Friday, May 22, 2020

Photo Time


Hi everyone, 

I've had some more great photos in and here they are: 

First of all we have Jess. In this picture she is showing us her 'lockdown journey'. I imagine this is a record of what happened during lockdown. What an imaginative way to record what life was lie during lockdown. I bet this has really helped her to manage her time positively and it will be amazing to look back at in the future. A fantastic idea, Jess and I'm pleased to see that your dogs are there to give you a hand with it too πŸ˜ŠπŸΆπŸ•

She also wanted to share this picture that she painted when she wrote to a resident at Bay Tree Care Home. I loved this picture, Jess. 1) It is an excellent painting 2) It was incredibly thoughtful of you to include a gift and 3) I bet the person you wrote to was touched by how kind and generous you are. Keep up the great work, Jess. This was such a lovely thing to do πŸ’ͺ

Freddie has sent in a poem from his English work:


What an amazing poem! I love the reference to the Wizard of Oz. There is a very bright and colourful start to the poem, that moves into darkness, winter, forgetfulness and leaving the past behind. I wonder what Freddie might have been thinking of when he wrote this. I like the idea of a journey in this poem - an ongoing journey with different people along the way. Some you travel a long way with, some you leave behind. This speaks to me of everyone having different roads to follow. Incredible poem, Freddie I enjoyed reading it and it really made me think - which is what all really good poems do! Top work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...