Friday, May 22, 2020

Phone calls and Half Term



Hi everyone! 

I've managed to speak to most of you now, and it's been really nice catching up with everyone. There there were some of you I couldn't get hold of 😥. I've either left a message or missed call for all of those I haven't been able to speak to and I hope to catch up with you very soon. 

Half Term

I won't be setting any work over half term, but I will be still uploading chapters from There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom. 

Here are some fun outdoor activities that you might consider doing with your family if you want to: 

Half Term Activities

2 comments:

  1. Happy half term Mr Hayden. see you soon from taya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Taya! I hope you have a good one too! Sorry I didn't manage to speak to you this week. I will definitely catch you next week!

    Mr Hayden

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...