Thursday, April 23, 2020

Friday 24th April


Me again! 

Here's your final work for the week!

Friday 24th April

I've been wondering though....do I still set homework?😁 

I hope you've enjoyed learning all about World War 2 this week. That time in history was very unusual for children and I'm sure that you can relate to some of how they were feeling now! 

This week our friends from Open the book have a new story for you called: Storm on the Lake. 

You can find it here: Storm on the Lake

I know that you've all been very concerned with my safety and I appreciate that but I just wanted to reassure you all that I'm well covered at home: 





I've got Marble keeping an eye out from the front window. 
















And Smudge is making sure everything is safe out the back. So thanks for worrying about me but I'm well protected πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ΌπŸ˜Έ



2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind if we didn't get homework Mr.Hayden!
    From Bianca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🀣 I'll keep that in mind, Bianca!

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...