Friday, April 24, 2020

Homework Responses


So, as well as Bianca suggesting in the comments that homework might not be a great idea, Freddie and Inka have something to say about it too...


I guess I won't be setting homework then 😅.

Beau's been hard at work this week. She's sent in two pictures. The first is of her enjoying some mindfulness time. The weather looks lovely and I hope you enjoyed playing on that swing you found! The other is of some work she did advertising Cheltenham. Top work, Beau! Very persuasive and a great advert for our amazing town. 



Grace, I also worked out why I couldn't upload your video...it's because I wasn't patient enough 🙈. 

Here's Grace's amazing video of her making an upcycled bag: 





1 comment:

  1. Wow Grace that's really cool!😲 And I definitely think we shouldn't get homework! 😂

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...