Thursday, April 23, 2020

Working Hard


Afternoon everyone! 

I've had some more emails from you to show me how hard you've been working and I've got to say, I'm very impressed at how creative you all are. 

Here's Kashyap working away at his Maths work on Raito and proportion. Keep up the hard work, Kashyap! 💪





Just make sure you check through the answers and do any corrections as I spotted a couple of questions to work on in the other photos you sent 👀

Bianca has been doing some mindfulness colouring with the help of Rio. She says that he sat on the edge of the page and wouldn't move so she could turn the page. You might say he wouldn't budgie.....😂😂😂🙈. He then started nipping at the edge of the page which is apparently one of his favourite things to do 🙈. You may not have found it relaxing, Bianca, but I'm sure Rio did 🐦. 



Here's Daisy who has been busy making mud pies! A lovely idea for some time in the sun.  Although they look delicious, Daisy, I might stick to doughnuts! She's also been working hard on her maths work - great to see so many correct answers....do you even need me to teach you? 😂😬😭


And finally she tells me that her nanny has been making scrubs bags for nurses so Daisy made some rainbow notes to go in with them. So thoughtful of you, Daisy. I'm sure all the nurses will love getting your supportive messages! 





 Keep the photos coming in guys! I love seeing what you've been up to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...