Thursday, April 16, 2020

Letters to Buddies


Hi everyone! 

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter. There's been plenty of sunshine for spending time in the garden or for any walking or cycling you may have done. I hope the Easter bunny was kind to you and brought you lots of chocolate (thank you Grace for my egg! You know I love a KitKat chunky!) 

I've just had this letter in the post at school which has made my day. 



What a lovely and thoughtful idea Kitty has had. She has written a letter to her Buddy in Red Class! I'm sure that this will cheer Lilly up to know that her buddy is still looking out for her even when we're not in school! 

Kitty, I have found Lilly's address for you, have written it on the letter and have posted it so it should be with Lilly soon. 

If you would like to send your buddy a letter like Kitty to see how they are and encourage them during this difficult time, then send it to me at school in an envelope with a stamp on (like Kitty has) with your buddy's first name and surname. I will address it and post it for you. If you don't know their surname, I can find that out too. 

When there's so much bad news and so many sad events happening in the country and in the wider world, it's things like this that really help to cheer people up and make them smile. You've done that for me, Kitty, and you will no doubt do that for Lilly too. What a kind, caring and thoughtful person you are - well done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...