Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday Update



Good morning Class 6! 

I've been receiving a few photos over the last couple of days and wanted to share them with you. 

It appears that Clemmie has been very busy over lockdown! 

First of all she has learned to make sushi using avocado, rice and a seaweed wrap! They look delicious, Clemmie - amazing! I think I might have to have a go at making them now!! 

And here she is on a bike ride. She tells me that she cycled 30km to deliver some onions to her Grandma! so kind and thoughtful, Clemmie! I bet that she really appreciated seeing you and having the onion delivery. Keep up the great work! 


I wonder how many of you have been doing really thoughtful things like this during lockdown? Make sure that you tell us all about it! 

Mr Hayden

1 comment:

  1. They look really yummy Clemmie! I can't wait to see everyone in School on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...