Monday, May 18, 2020

Tuesday 19th May


Good afternoon Class 6, 

Here are your tasks for tomorrow: 

Tuesday 19th May

The results are in for which book we're going to listen to next...the winner...by 2 votes was.....There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom!! 

I've got to say that I was hoping to read Count Karlstein but the people have spoken and we'll be reading what the majority have selected. 

I will get the first few chapters up tomorrow. 

Small apology, some of you have sent in photos and I haven't been able to get them up today...there's been lots to do in school which I'm sure you understand. I will get them up as soon as I can! 

Mr Hayden

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr Hayden,
    I was wondering if you know of any good musicals and if so where I could watch from home

    Thank you so much

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea!

    Hmmm that's a really good and tricky question that has got me thinking. I think the best place to start is with some Disney films. Some of my favourite musical Disney films are: Hercules, Aladdin, The Lion King, Princess and the Frog, Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. Then there are classics like Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. I hope that helps a little bit.

    Mr Hayden

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...