Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Photo Time


I've had a couple of updates with things that you have been up to at home. 

First of all, here's Grace and Toffee doing some Maths work: 


She tells me that Toffee is NOT a fan of pie charts, or homework in general 😂😂. I can sympathise with you both...this is what happens every time I try to do some work at home... 


Smudge's face makes me laugh the most out of these two. It's like she's saying..."What doin'?" like the dog from that advert 😂.

And now we have this from Kitty....before I tell you what it is can you guess at the purpose of her picture? 


I only ask because I thought she had sent me a picture of a cushion...then I read her email and found out that this is a drawing that she did free hand!!?!?!?!? What!!?!? It's incredible! 😵😵💥💥💪. Those emojis are meant to represent my mind being blown. It's so good Kitty, well done, I'm so impressed by this - a future in design or art maybe? More of these, please! 

Mr Hayden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...