Thursday, April 30, 2020

Photo time!


Morning everyone! 

It's photo time again. I've had a few of you sending in some more great work that you've been doing at home. 

As well as doing her Science experiment, Daisy created a board game to play with her brother. She says Jamie lost in 5 minutes...I wonder if you told him all the rules, Daisy? 😅



Here are Lottie's excellent paper planes. You've done an amazing job here, Lottie! Which one flew the furthest? 


I can't decide if Phoebe is showing Alfie her amazing maths work...or asking him to do it for her 😂. Either way it's great to see you both working so hard, Phoebe! Alfie was also wondering when the Facetime with Inka is starting, Freddie? Watch out, Alfie, Inka had an eye on Marble and Smudge 👀


This is Poppy's quidditch work. She spent a lot of time researching quidditch using a qudditch rule book. Top work, Poppy! Also, I love the fact you included the teachers in this. It really made me laugh reading it 😂



Poppy and her guinea pigs have a message for me as well....




Well, I'm sorry that Harriet hasn't been set much work to do. She must be getting bored I'll happily do some for her if she likes? 😀. 

Remember all, these activities that are being set are not the same as homework. They are suggestions for work and activities that you might like to do to help you to structure your day. Do as much as you feel able to do. Whatever you achieve on any day is okay.  


Here's Henry out for a walk. He and his dad decided to see how far they could walk down the stream that they came across. How far did you manage to get? That looks like a really nice walk, Henry. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm also glad that you wore your worst clothing that you don't mind throwing away when you get home 😜.


And here's Taya looking very pleased with her maths. Fantastic work, Taya, keep it up! Also a lovely message in the background that is well worth remembering during this tricky time. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday yesterday! 


1 comment:

  1. Poppy, I really love that video of the guinea pigs! I wonder if Rio thinks we should get homework? He'd probably just eat it though - he loves paper:) From Bianca and Rio

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...