Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Pets at work Pupdate



It's been good to see some of you and your pets hard at work. Here are what I've been sent so far:

Here are Dylan and Foxy on their daily exercise. Dylan is showing Foxy all the key landmarks in Cheltenham - a great Geography field trip!  


Here is Inka checking over Freddie's Home Learning for me. Or is it some classic, my dog ate my homework? 😏😂 Freddie also tells me that Inka has been eyeing up Marble and Smudge on the blog and saying that they look particularly delicious. I say - paws off, Inka! 

And here are Poppy and Pippy hard at work at home. It's good to know you've got someone there as smart as me to help you with your homework - thanks Pippy! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...