Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Happy birthday!


Hi everyone! There are some birthdays that need celebrating! 

Here is a photo and a message that Grace has just sent in: 

Dear Mr Hayden

It is my dad's birthday today so yesterday I baked a chocolate cake - his favourite! I added a few strawberries for some of my 5 - a day!!

My cat, Toffee, is a bit sad at the moment  because he had an accident and has a fracture so has to be in lockdown for 2 weeks! I think he has an eye on the cake though :-)



Happy birthday Mr Kennelly! Grace, that cake looks incredible! I'm sorry Toffee has hurt his leg 😭. I hope he feels better soon and makes a speedy recovery so he can get out and about again. I don't blame him for having an eye on that cake. He's not the only one 👀. I might have to stop by on my way home for a slice 😂.

Also, Mr Kennelly isn't the only person with a birthday today....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYA! 🌈🎆🎉🎊🍰

I know having a birthday in lockdown can't be much fun but I'm sure all of you in Class 6 join me in wishing Taya a happy birthday and I hope that you have a good day today. 


We've missed some birthdays too and for that, I'm really sorry. 

So Happy birthday to Ella whose birthday was on the 26th April. I hope you enjoyed your day. I'm sure there was cake involved. 

And Happy birthday to James whose birthday was on the 8th April. I'd love to know what you all got up to on your birthdays so do email in and let me know and share some pictures for the blog! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mr Hayden i had a really good birthday and got lots of nice presents.
    Thank you for bringing the card around do i send a reply to my letter to school or to bay tree court?
    Taya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay Taya! It was so thoughtful the person that you wrote to to send a birthday card for you. If you send your reply to school like you did before, we can make sure it gets to the care home.

    ReplyDelete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...