Friday, October 22, 2021

Half Term

 Hi everyone! 

I hope you all have a lovely half term! 

Someone asked me to put some links on so that they can recap things they might feel like looking at and so here they are: 

BBC Bitesize  (choose the area that you would like to work on)

Oak Academy Maths 

Oak Academy English 

I want to be clear that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS WORK UNLESS YOU WANT TO!!!!! 

But it's here if you would like to look at something in particular. 

I hope you all have the best half term and I look forward to hearing about what you all got up to when you get back! 

Have a good rest! 

Mr Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...