Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Thank you!


Hi everyone, 

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you, and your mums and dads, for all of your really thoughtful gifts. You may have seen that I've been wearing my Arsenal hoodie today - I love it! In fact, I love all the gifts and kind words that I have received and will keep the picture of all of your names on the wall. 

I'm sorry that I couldn't write to you all individually but we can't send things like that home at the moment otherwise I would have done so. 

You all worked so hard this year and have done such an amazing job. This has been a year like no other and you are a class like no other. 

Have a lovely summer holiday and good luck with everything next year! 

Be good and thank you again, 

Mr Hayden

Here is a note from Mrs Piper: 


Hello Class 6,

I just wanted to send you all a message to say thank you very much for the lovely presents that you gave me. 

I hope you've enjoyed your last term at school, even though things have been a lot different this year. I've really enjoyed working with you over the last seven weeks and will miss seeing you all at school. Thank you for all the funny moments and for teaching me new words like yeet and bruhman. 😂

Wishing you lots of luck 🍀 for starting secondary school, not that you'll need it - just be yourselves! 🌟

I hope you all have a great time at Croft Farm and a wonderful summer holiday. ☀️🕶

Best wishes,

Mrs Piper

And here is one from Miss Johnson: 

What a lovely surprise yesterday when I was given my gorgeous hamper from Y6!  Thank you so much - there are lots of items in there that will help me to relax 😊!

All the best for a super summer and a positive start to Y7.

Miss Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...