Monday, May 4, 2020
Tuesday 5th May
Good afternoon Class 6,
Here are your tasks for Tuesday:
Tuesday May 5th
Please be extra careful when making your stencil for art! The example in the video is quite small, perhaps you could do a bigger one to make it easier to cut out?
Hope you all enjoyed Star Wars Day on Monday.
Mr Hayden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday 25th March
Good Morning, It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today: Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...
-
Good afternoon Class 6! Sorry it's a bit later today. A video I recorded for you took over an hour to upload 😴. What do you think...
-
Today is Marble's and Smudge's birthday!! They're sisters and they're 5 years old today 🎈🎉🎊🎉🎈🎊🎆🐱. What starte...
-
Good afternoon, Class 6, Here are Chapters 41 - 43 of Holes: Holes Chapters 41 - 43 Only 6 chapters to go! Can you believe it? How...
Dear Mr Hayden,
ReplyDeleteAs you already know yesterday,May 4th, was Star Wars Day. I am sure you know how important this is. Which is why I think that it would crucial to, for the next week, teach your students how to speak Ewok
- Yours sincerely
Chelsea Skywalker
Dear Miss Skywalker, thank you for taking Star Wars day seriously - it is certainly appreciated. Unfortunately I can't speak Ewok, however, I am fluent in wookie if the class might be interested? Grrrrawwww
ReplyDeleteSounds Perfect or should I say grrraaaawww
Delete-Chelsea