Friday, May 15, 2020

New Book Time.



Hi Class 6! 

Now that we've finished Holes, it's time to choose a new book. 

I had a look in my cupboard and went to the library to gather some choices for you. 

Here's a link the the video where I'll tell you about the books to help you to decide. 

New Book

Then when you think you know which one you would like to hear, head to the survey below to make your choice. Also, I'm aware the I changed how I pronounced Karlestein half way through 🙈😂 oops. I  think I'll go with the first pronunciation as it sounds better haha. 

Which Book Shall We Read Next?

Looking forward to reading another book to you. 

Mr Hayden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...