Friday, May 15, 2020

Music Appreciation


Hi Class 6, 


It's Miss Johnson here; I've hijacked Mr Hayden's blog for the afternoon so that I can speak to you like I would on a 'normal' Friday. 

Instead of a long message, I thought I would record a message for you: 

Music Appreciation Message

And here is the link for the song:

 Oh Donna - 10CC

This was the first record I bought when I was 10 years old. It was written and performed by a band called 10CC and is titled ‘Oh Donna’.
If you find out what year it was released you might be able to work out how old I am!!



Mr Hayden also asked for a song to be included this week and it is here: 

 Look for the good - Jason Mraz

He asked me to tell you that he chose this song because he feels very uplifted when he listens to it. It's quite a new song that Jason released during the pandemic. Mr Hayden would like to encourage you all to look for the good in everything. 

See you soon, 

Miss Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...