Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday Photos


Here are some more of the photos that you sent in last week. First of all we have Lottie and her family enjoying a safe, socially distant, but very fun looking VE day street party. 



Next is Freddie who has been doing some excellent drawings from Draw with Rob. They look excellent, Freddie. 

 And a bit like Chelsea, Taya has been developing her interest in photography. She has taken these fantastic shots from all sorts of places. They look amazing, Taya - well done! Perhaps you and Chelsea can discuss your camera work when you get a chance. 








4 comments:

  1. Sorry if im a bit behind ill try to catch up because i was helping my little brother as you know my dad was in isolation for 2 weeks �� and my older brother has his own jobs and my mum was in isolation too because of dad -barkhiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barkhiya!! Don't worry at all! You do what you can. As much as you can manage. Whatever you do is okay. I was so pleased to hear that your dad recovered well and that you're all healthy. You focus on staying safe and helping out where you can, Barkhiya - DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WORK! (only capitals because I really don't want you to worry - I'm not shouting at you 😁). Nice to hear from you! Mr Hayden

      Delete
  2. Wow Taya those photos are brilliant! :0 Please tell what camera you use :)

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea Mum got me a new phone for my birthday so I have been using this to take all my photos on! All of the pictures I took are from our garden. My neighbour loves to have lots of nice flowers in it!!

      Delete

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...