Thursday, April 2, 2020

Upcycling


Here is Dylan's excellent example of upcycling! You can see he started with some basic materials and made himself a brand new place mat. I love the clever use of brand logos as well as the simple, yet effective, use of stencilling with the clever message, 'Enjoy brother'. 

A great effort Dylan, top work! 👍👏👏💪  



I have had a few more photos through but due to a technical hitch, they haven't arrived properly when forwarded from the office. We will get that fixed so I can share more of your great work soon! 

P.S. I've just worked out how to publish comments 🤔🤦‍♂️. So if you've commented in the past, I have replied. Sorry it took so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 25th March

 Good Morning,  It's Friday!! Here are your tasks for today:  Morning task - Revise the use of capital letters and full stops (I know th...